Skiing in the Zillertal
Winter dream come true ...
Skiers can look forward to 4 large ski areas that cover 478 kilometres of ski-runs in total, for all levels of difficulty. 178 modern flying foxes and lift as well as 26 ski bus routes ensure unlimited ski fun. When you book your skiing holiday with us, make sure you will have enough time, to enjoy all skiing areas.
Zillertal Arena - Our "own ski area" in Zell im Zillertal
- The free ski bus stops in front of Das Posthotel and wil take our guests to the Zillertal Arena in just three minutes
- Largest snow and fun arena within the Zillertal (Zell, Gerlos, Königsleiten, Gerlosplatte)
- 139 kilometres of ski-runs: 7 km black, 99 km red and 33 km blue
- 51 lifts, 283 ha snow covered ski-runs
- Children's paradise: 8 ski and snowboard schools
- 36 huts and snow bars, 4 permanent race tracks
- Arena hot zone snow park und half pipe in Gerlos
- Arena Coaster - new rodel fun - directly beside the valley station of the Zillertal Arena in Zell
- 5 minutes on foot from DasPosthotel and you will have reached the Zeller Freizeitpark with ice runk, tennis hall, tournament bowling alley, mini golf and outdoor adventure pool
- Arena Skyliner - on 4 routes, that cover a length of 738 m, the new Arena Skyline will dash down the Gerlosstein area, with speeds up to 50 km/h. Not for the faint-hearted!
- 7 km (night) toboggan run Gerlosstein
- Arena Bagjump
Posthotel guests enjoy a special service in the winter:
Posthotel-guests receive a 10% Discount on the ski rental. The guests in our summit suites have their own ski storage room at our Partner Intersport Strasser.
Visit the sports shop directly across from the Posthotel and at valley Station Zillertal Arena, or reserve your skis online at: www.intersport.strasser.at