Measures currently forced in Austria:
- There is a FFP2 mask requirement in hospitals, nursing homes, care homes and healthcare services..
- A total of five self-tests (antigen tests) and five gargle tests (PCR tests) are available to our guests for the entire stay.
On the official website www.welcome.tirol you will find all important information regarding the currently applicable rules in Tyrol.
All information regarding the validity of the recovery, vaccination and testing certificates in Austria can be found on the FAQ homepage of the Austrian government.
Please stay informed about current regulations at:
Great Britain: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Is the wellness area open?
Yes, the wellness area including saunas, steam baths, and pool is open.
Are the restaurant and bar open?
Yes, all facilities in the hotel are open.
- We will be happy to take your requests into consideration in advance by e-mail.
- We recommend the online check-in that you can conveniently do from home.
- A non-cash payment is recommended.
- We will greet you on-site but without physical contact.
- Many disinfectant stations in the public areas of ZillerSeasons ensure that hands remain germ-free.
- We ensure good and constant ventilation of the rooms.
- There will be regular instruction for the employees by our safety representative and company physician.
- Our cleaning staff is regularly trained in terms of correct, efficient cleaning and disinfection.
- Public spaces and bathrooms are continuously cleaned and disinfected, and a record of this is kept.
- The rooms are cleaned using the "top-down" system: intelligent hygiene technology by our partner company Hollu. All cleaning and disinfectant wipes are soaked in a precisely dosed cleaning and disinfectant solution. The wipes are a variety of colors to indicate what surface they are used for.
- The laundry is washed in-house with state-of-the-art hygiene technology.
- The tables in the restaurants allow guests to keep a safe distance.
- Breakfast is served in the form of both small buffets and an à la carte menu with a large selection.
- Disinfectant dispensers are available at the breakfast buffet.
- During the day and in the evening, we serve drinks, freshly baked cakes, delicious pastries, and a variety of à la carte dishes in the guest dining areas and restaurants.
- We are happy to serve individual room service to your room.
- Upon request, we will refill the mini bar in the room for each guest.
- Distance is maintained between the loungers in the spa and garden areas.
- All saunas are open. We ask that you keep the recommended distance from one another.
- The Herbarium spa with a large selection of magnificent massages and cosmetic treatments is open.
- All pools are open. We ask that you keep the recommended distance from one another.
- Guided hikes are offered 3 times a week in small groups.
- We recommend hikes, excursions, and walks in places away from the mainstream.
- Individual spa, wellness, and sports programs are bookable on-site.