A feeling of security is a prerequisite for carefree vacation enjoyment. With conviction and a passion for providing genuine hospitality, we ensure this with the following measures:
According to regulations of the Austrian federal government, you must have a 2-G plus certificate stating you are vaccinated or recovered and you need a negative PCR-Test for entry in Austria and you must have a 2-G certificate stating you are vaccinated or recovered for check-in, and a FFP2 mask is required. You need official confirmation that you are either:
* recovered or
UK, Denmark, Netherlands and Norway classified as virus variant country
Due to the rapid spread of the Omicron variant, the United Kingdom, Denmark, Netherlands and Norway will be classified as a virus variant region from 27 December in Austria. Everyone travelling from the UK, Denmark, Netherlands and Norway needs to quarantine for 10 days upon arrival. Exception: People who are fully vaccinated (2 jabs AND have received the 3rd booster jab) can enter Austria with a negative PCR test (valid 72hours) without quarantine. Please find here more information about entry requirements.
On the official website www.willkommen.tirol you will find all important information regarding the currently applicable 2-G rule (vaccinated or recovered) in Tyrol.
Current travel regulations for entry and departure
Here you will find an overview of travel warnings and regulations for Germany, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Great Britain, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, and other countries.
More detailed information on the latest regulations for entering Austria can be found at austria.info.
Please stay informed about current regulations at:
Is the wellness area open?
Yes, the wellness area including saunas, steam baths, and pool is open.
Are the restaurant and bar open?
Yes, all facilities in the hotel are open.
Can you ski, and are lifts open?
Yes, the lifts are open, and with the compliance of hygiene standards, skiing is possible.
- We will be happy to take your requests into consideration in advance by e-mail.
- We recommend the online check-in that you can conveniently do from home.
- A non-cash payment is recommended.
- To welcome you, our guests will receive a handout with recommendations on conduct and disinfectant spray to take with you.
- We will greet you on-site but without physical contact.
- Many disinfectant stations in the public areas of ZillerSeasons ensure that hands remain germ-free.
- Green markings on the floor make it easy for you to keep the appropriate distance from one another.
- The recommendations on conduct for everyone's health and safety are clearly visible and easily understandable.
- We ensure good and constant ventilation of the rooms.
- All employees of ZillerSeasons were tested for Covid-19 before starting work and will be regularly tested.
- There will be regular instruction for the employees by our safety representative and company physician.
- To protect our guests and our team, our employees will continue to wear mouth and nose protection when in direct contact with guests.
- Our cleaning staff is regularly trained in terms of correct, efficient cleaning and disinfection.
- Public spaces and bathrooms are continuously cleaned and disinfected, and a record of this is kept.
- The rooms are cleaned using the "top-down" system: intelligent hygiene technology by our partner company Hollu. All cleaning and disinfectant wipes are soaked in a precisely dosed cleaning and disinfectant solution. The wipes are a variety of colors to indicate what surface they are used for.
- The laundry is washed in-house with state-of-the-art hygiene technology.
- The tables in the restaurants allow guests to keep a safe distance.
- Breakfast is served in the form of both small buffets and an à la carte menu with a large selection.
- Disinfectant dispensers are available at the breakfast buffet.
- During the day and in the evening, we serve drinks, freshly baked cakes, delicious pastries, and a variety of à la carte dishes in the guest dining areas and restaurants.
- We are happy to serve individual room service to your room.
- Upon request, we will refill the mini bar in the room for each guest.
- Distance is maintained between the loungers in the spa and garden areas.
- All saunas are open. We ask that you keep the recommended distance from one another. Instructions for this are clearly visible.
- The Herbarium spa with a large selection of magnificent massages and cosmetic treatments is open.
- Employees in the cosmetic department work with a face mask and visor.
- Employees in the massage department work with a face mask.
- The snack bar in the wellness area is stocked with pre-packaged snacks.
- All pools are open. We ask that you keep the recommended distance from one another. Instructions for this are clearly visible.
- Guided hikes are offered 5 times a week in small groups.
- We recommend hikes, excursions, and walks in places away from the mainstream.
- Individual spa, wellness, and sports programs are bookable on-site.